' flapbox's clubpenguin cheats!: puffles play with furniture!

CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS!

ITS A COOL CP CHEATS SITE, BEST ON THE WEB!





Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Saturday 14 February 2009

puffles play with furniture!

finally I've got all the ways the puffles play!!
here they are:
eating:

having a drink:

puffle playing on the pick cube:


puffle playing on the blue tree tower:



puffle playing on the play tower:


puffle sleeping in a bed: and puffle sleeping in a house!:


here's Jakelol101's igloo!:



-waddle on jakelol101 site leader

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I love the way puffles play I bought a Black puffle just for the occasion!!!!! anyway did you guys get any Valentines cards if you respond Ill tell you howmany I got. Hmmmmm I wonder how may?????

Anonymous said...

Sorry that last word was supposed to be many!!!!!!!