' flapbox's clubpenguin cheats!: christmas

CLUB PENGUIN CHEATS!

ITS A COOL CP CHEATS SITE, BEST ON THE WEB!





Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Monday 29 December 2008

christmas

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and now its back to the boring old year again the Christmas party one club penguins gone to but theres a new secret agent mission now its cool! we shall get back to normal posting soon as we have been very busy over Christmas. did you all get what you wanted for Christmas? I certainly did! i got a laptop an x-box360 and a Wii at my mums and my dads! the laptop and x-box360 for birthday waddle on readers- jakelol101

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is nothing about the website but can you tell me where the hidden pin is? i cant find it.

CRISSIE 5 (your fellow penguin )

p.s.if you know about where the pin is put it on the website and if you dont FIND OUT please.